Monday, June 16, 2008

Lunch box from Mom



This is apiece inspired by my own experience when I was in elementary school...XP I was a loose minded kid who often forgot to bring her lunch box to school. My mom was busy with her work and school that time, but always managed to delivered a lunch box for me to the school security front desk. The security would loudly page my name and class number through the PA system in the whole campus, that everyone would know that I forgot my lunch box again... but then, sometimes, I'd receive the lunch box wrapped in pretty wrapping papers; and especially one time, I received the lunch box wrapped like a candy, and filled with my mom's drawings - little chimney house, flying birds, smiling sun and hearts...I was really proud of it that day *_*

5 comments:

Raghu G said...

nice !!

stephen said...

love the painting and the story.

Julien alday said...

Awwwwwww, that is so cute ! ^^
Great story, Jennifer.

Khylov said...

As always, great color balance.

They have you in the story department now? ;]

C.B. Canga said...

lisa told me you worked on wall- E. i am looking forward to the art book so i can see your work in it.